Call Us: +7.906.229.2627
Follow us:

The Nantucket case against Kevin Spacey could be dismissed

Judge Thomas Barrett said on Monday that a sexual assault case against the actor Kevin Spacey could be dismissed after William Little, who accused Kevin Spacey of fondling him invoked the Fifth Amendment during a hearing over his missing phone. The man was asked to testify on Monday regarding text messages he sent and received on the night in July 2016 that he encountered Mr. Spacey at a Nantucket restaurant. Mr. Spacey’s lawyer contends that the young man had deleted text messages that could back up Mr. Spacey’s assertion that whatever happened that night was consensual flirtation. After the lawyer, Alan

Kevin Spacey accuser invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination

William Little, who sued Kevin Spacey because of facts happened in a Nantucket bar in 2016, invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination on Monday, refusing to testify about the whereabouts of the phone he was using on the night in question. Little took the Fifth through his lawyer in Nantucket District Court. Judge Thomas Barrett said the accuser’s decision meant the testimony he gave earlier in Monday’s hearing would be stricken. Spacey’s attorney, Alan Jackson, called for the case to be dismissed, saying that if the alleged victim won’t testify in future proceedings, allowing the case to proceed will simply

William Little dropped his lawsuit against Kevin Spacey. Civil case is dismissed with prejudice.

William Little, who claims Kevin Spacey because of facts happened in Nantucket, has dropped his lawsuit against the actor. A court filing shows that Little has withdrawn his complaint and that the civil case has been dismissed with prejudice, meaning he cannot refile his suit. That move comes just days before the three-year statue of limitations would have run out on filing a legal complaint against Kevin Spacey. That case could potentially be in jeopardy as well after William Little and his family misplaced the cell phone he had been using that night to text with his girlfriend and a group of

William Little’s father must explain missing cellphone in court next month

William Little’s father will appear in court next month to address the whereabouts of a cell phone that could be key to the case, his lawyer said Friday.  The Nantucket District Court has ordered the accuser’s father, Nick Little, to produce on July 8 a cell phone used by his son at the time of Nantucket facts. If he is not able to do so, the court said Little must testify about the wherabouts and condition of the phone. Mitchell Garabedian, who represents Little as well as the accuser and his mother, said Little intends to voluntarily appear in court. Kevin Spacey‘s

Kevin Spacey accuser can’t find phone defense asked

An attorney for William Little, who accused Kevin Spacey of groping him at a Nantucket bar, says the man cannot find a cellphone he has been ordered to turn over to the defense. Nantucket District Judge Thomas Barrett earlier this month ordered Spacey’s accuser to provide to state police by Friday the cellphone the accuser used at the time of the alleged groping. Spacey’s lawyers want to try to recover text messages they say would help the actor’s case. Attorney Mitchell Garabedian said in court documents filed Wednesday that neither Spacey’s accuser nor his parents have been able to find the phone, and that they

Kevin Spacey accuser must turn over his cellphone, as ordered by the judge

A Nantucket District Court judge Friday ordered the man accusing Kevin Spacey of sexual assault to turn over his cellphone. Kevin Spacey made a surprise appearance Monday in court, where his lawyers argued they should be allowed to examine the phone to try to extract information they claim was deleted, including text messages they say would have helped Kevin Spacey disprove the allegations against him. Friday’s ruling from Judge Thomas S. Barrett orders that the phone be turned over by June 21 by whoever has it — the alleged victim; his mother, Heather Unruh; or the law office of Boston attorney Mitchell Garabedian, who is

Kevin Spacey accuser deleted text messages that would have helped the actor

In new court filings, Kevin Spacey’s lawyers say the man accusing the actor at a Nantucket bar three years ago deleted text messages that would have helped Kevin Spacey disprove the allegations against him. The attorneys also allege in filings released Friday that prosecutors lied about being in possession of the accuser’s phone and withheld evidence from it. And the defense filings raised concerns that the sister of a top official in the prosecutor’s office is close friends with the alleged victim’s mother, former WCVB-TV news anchor Heather Unruh. Kevin Spacey’s lawyers asked the judge to order prosecutors at the Cape & Islands district

Kevin Spacey’s Nantucket trial, updated to April 4th 2019

A second pretrial hearing in the Kevin Spacey case in Nantucket concluded Thursday with no decisions yet on discovery motions filed by lawyers for Spacey, who’s charged with felony indecent assault and battery on a then 18-year-old busboy in Nantucket, Mass., restaurant bar in July 2016. Judge Thomas Barrett, who is presiding over the case, said he would take Kevin Spacey’s motions under advisement, meaning he will issue a decision later. The routine hearing, typical in any criminal case, gives defense lawyers and prosecutors a chance to exchange information and argue over what will and will not be allowed into evidence in the case. The

Stay Spacey, Mr. Fowler

Tell us your story

Do you have a story or anecdote about Kevin Spacey that you want to tell? Fill out the form in this page and we will publish it in the appropriate section

Categories

Contact Us
Request Info




© 2017. «SupportKevinSpacey.com».All right reserved. - Cookie & Privacy policy
Inline
Inline