Call Us: +7.906.229.2627
Follow us:

The man accusing Kevin Spacey in Malibu will have to reveal his identity

The man who is anonymously suing Kevin Spacey for sexual battery will have to reveal his identity but not to the general public, just to him. According to court documents, a judge ruled that John Doe “will reveal his true and complete name” to Kevin Spacey’s counsel. The order states and does not that: The Parties will continue to confer in good faith to try to reach agreement on a more comprehensive stipulated protective order that addresses each Party’s needs and interest. Unless otherwise ordered by the Court, Plaintiff’s name cannot be disclosed in a public filing with the Court while Plaintiff’s name has been

Judi Dench: «I’m concerned Kevin Spacey’s work would be forgotten»

Dame Judi Dench has spoken out about her sadness at seeing her friend Kevin Spacey shunned from the big screen, saying she is concerned the actor’s work would be forgotten. The actress rued the treatment of Spacey, whose performances were removed from Ridley Scott’s 2017 film All the Money in the World after it was completed. What kind of agony is that? Are we going to negate 10 years at the Old Vic and everything that he did as artistic director? How wonderful he’s been in all those films? You cannot deny somebody a talent. You might as well never look at

Kevin Spacey wants the man suing him in Malibu to pay his legal bills

Kevin Spacey is demanding a judge throw out the lawsuit accusing the actor of sexual battery and wants the man suing him to pay his legal bills. According to court documents, Spacey denies all allegations of wrongdoing in the case brought by John Doe. Spacey argues that Doe has “suffered no damages attributable to any wrongful conduct” by him. He claims the man also is owed no damages. The actor also argues that he did not engage in any wrongful conduct, let alone wrongful conduct with malice or reckless disregard to Plaintiff’s rights and feelings. He is adamant “no sexual battery” occurred and

William Little’s father must explain missing cellphone in court next month

William Little’s father will appear in court next month to address the whereabouts of a cell phone that could be key to the case, his lawyer said Friday.  The Nantucket District Court has ordered the accuser’s father, Nick Little, to produce on July 8 a cell phone used by his son at the time of Nantucket facts. If he is not able to do so, the court said Little must testify about the wherabouts and condition of the phone. Mitchell Garabedian, who represents Little as well as the accuser and his mother, said Little intends to voluntarily appear in court. Kevin Spacey‘s

Kevin Spacey accuser can’t find phone defense asked

An attorney for William Little, who accused Kevin Spacey of groping him at a Nantucket bar, says the man cannot find a cellphone he has been ordered to turn over to the defense. Nantucket District Judge Thomas Barrett earlier this month ordered Spacey’s accuser to provide to state police by Friday the cellphone the accuser used at the time of the alleged groping. Spacey’s lawyers want to try to recover text messages they say would help the actor’s case. Attorney Mitchell Garabedian said in court documents filed Wednesday that neither Spacey’s accuser nor his parents have been able to find the phone, and that they

Kevin Spacey accuser must turn over his cellphone, as ordered by the judge

A Nantucket District Court judge Friday ordered the man accusing Kevin Spacey of sexual assault to turn over his cellphone. Kevin Spacey made a surprise appearance Monday in court, where his lawyers argued they should be allowed to examine the phone to try to extract information they claim was deleted, including text messages they say would have helped Kevin Spacey disprove the allegations against him. Friday’s ruling from Judge Thomas S. Barrett orders that the phone be turned over by June 21 by whoever has it — the alleged victim; his mother, Heather Unruh; or the law office of Boston attorney Mitchell Garabedian, who is

Kevin Spacey accuser deleted text messages that would have helped the actor

In new court filings, Kevin Spacey’s lawyers say the man accusing the actor at a Nantucket bar three years ago deleted text messages that would have helped Kevin Spacey disprove the allegations against him. The attorneys also allege in filings released Friday that prosecutors lied about being in possession of the accuser’s phone and withheld evidence from it. And the defense filings raised concerns that the sister of a top official in the prosecutor’s office is close friends with the alleged victim’s mother, former WCVB-TV news anchor Heather Unruh. Kevin Spacey’s lawyers asked the judge to order prosecutors at the Cape & Islands district

Kevin Spacey accuser in Malibu will remain anonymous to “protect his privacy”

A federal judge on Wednesday allowed a massage therapist to remain anonymous as he pursues a sexual assault lawsuit against Kevin Spacey. The massage therapist filed suit in October 2018, alleging that the actor tried to kiss him and forced him to grab his genitals during a session in Malibu in 2016. Kevin Spacey is now facing a charge in Nantucket, in which he is accused of groping a busboy. He has pleaded not guilty. In the civil case, Kevin Spacey’s attorneys had asked Judge Ronald Lew to dismiss the suit because the plaintiff filed anonymously. The therapist’s attorneys argued that disclosing his

The Victoria & Albert Museum has defended its decision to display a portrait of Kevin Spacey

The Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey is now facing the trial about facts happened in Nantucket we all know. In January, he declared himself not guilty to groping an 18-year-old restaurant worker in the first criminal case against the American Beauty star. Kevin Spacey’s image will go on display as part of an exhibition of portraits of major figures in theatre and film. They include the late film-maker Richard Attenborough, as well as Stephen Daldry, Stephen Fry, Sir Ian McKellen, Dame Diana Rigg and Meera Syal. All the figures in the portraits were visiting professors of the Cameron Mackintosh Chair of Contemporary Theatre at St

Kevin Spacey is denying he tried to threaten the man accusing him of sexual assault, saying “Let me be Frank” was simply fiction

Kevin Spacey is denying he tried to threaten the man accusing him of sexual assault, saying his Let me be Frank was simply fiction. According to court documents, Kevin Spacey is responding to the John Doe suing him over an alleged sexual battery, who accused the actor of releasing the YouTube video on Christmas in an effort to place fear upon his accusers. In his filing, Spacey says Doe: Makes outlandish and incendiary claims about an internet video from December 2018. Specifically, Plaintiff conflates fact and fiction to claim that a video in which Mr. Fowler (Spacey) performs in character somehow is a disguised

Stay Spacey, Mr. Fowler

Tell us your story

Do you have a story or anecdote about Kevin Spacey that you want to tell? Fill out the form in this page and we will publish it in the appropriate section

Categories

Contact Us
Request Info




© 2017. «SupportKevinSpacey.com».All right reserved. - Cookie & Privacy policy
Inline
Inline