Call Us: +7.906.229.2627
Follow us:

admin

The Nantucket case against Kevin Spacey could be dismissed

Judge Thomas Barrett said on Monday that a sexual assault case against the actor Kevin Spacey could be dismissed after William Little, who accused Kevin Spacey of fondling him invoked the Fifth Amendment during a hearing over his missing phone. The man was asked to testify on Monday regarding text messages he sent and received on the night in July 2016 that he encountered Mr. Spacey at a Nantucket restaurant. Mr. Spacey’s lawyer contends that the young man had deleted text messages that could back up Mr. Spacey’s assertion that whatever happened that night was consensual flirtation. After the lawyer, Alan

Kevin Spacey accuser invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination

William Little, who sued Kevin Spacey because of facts happened in a Nantucket bar in 2016, invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination on Monday, refusing to testify about the whereabouts of the phone he was using on the night in question. Little took the Fifth through his lawyer in Nantucket District Court. Judge Thomas Barrett said the accuser’s decision meant the testimony he gave earlier in Monday’s hearing would be stricken. Spacey’s attorney, Alan Jackson, called for the case to be dismissed, saying that if the alleged victim won’t testify in future proceedings, allowing the case to proceed will simply

Kevin Spacey about how «the risk takers are eventually rewarded»

Kevin Spacey said the new generation of viewers use internet services, and television bosses must take notice to ensure they keep audiences, as he delivered the James MacTaggart Memorial Lecture at the Edinburgh Television Festival. Here is his speech in full. Good evening. I’m delighted to be here. First, I can honestly tell you that no event in my life this year has given me more heartfelt pleasure to prepare for than giving this speech today. As an Edinburgh Festival virgin I really didn’t know what I was letting myself in for so you will be pleased to hear I did

The 10 best Kevin Spacey movie and tv performances

Kevin Spacey has established himself as a chameleon of the acting world, proving in every role that he has the capability to transform into completely contrasting characters. He began his acting career on Broadway in 1981, although he didn’t make his way into film until Heartburn (1986), where he obtained a minor role as a mugger. However, Kevin Spacey didn’t receive a starring role until Consenting Adults (1992) in which he played a devious man named Eddy Otis. His career began to boom and in less than a decade, he became a household name. He holds a reputation as one

William Little dropped his lawsuit against Kevin Spacey. Civil case is dismissed with prejudice.

William Little, who claims Kevin Spacey because of facts happened in Nantucket, has dropped his lawsuit against the actor. A court filing shows that Little has withdrawn his complaint and that the civil case has been dismissed with prejudice, meaning he cannot refile his suit. That move comes just days before the three-year statue of limitations would have run out on filing a legal complaint against Kevin Spacey. That case could potentially be in jeopardy as well after William Little and his family misplaced the cell phone he had been using that night to text with his girlfriend and a group of

The man accusing Kevin Spacey in Malibu will have to reveal his identity

The man who is anonymously suing Kevin Spacey for sexual battery will have to reveal his identity but not to the general public, just to him. According to court documents, a judge ruled that John Doe “will reveal his true and complete name” to Kevin Spacey’s counsel. The order states and does not that: The Parties will continue to confer in good faith to try to reach agreement on a more comprehensive stipulated protective order that addresses each Party’s needs and interest. Unless otherwise ordered by the Court, Plaintiff’s name cannot be disclosed in a public filing with the Court while Plaintiff’s name has been

Judi Dench: «I’m concerned Kevin Spacey’s work would be forgotten»

Dame Judi Dench has spoken out about her sadness at seeing her friend Kevin Spacey shunned from the big screen, saying she is concerned the actor’s work would be forgotten. The actress rued the treatment of Spacey, whose performances were removed from Ridley Scott’s 2017 film All the Money in the World after it was completed. What kind of agony is that? Are we going to negate 10 years at the Old Vic and everything that he did as artistic director? How wonderful he’s been in all those films? You cannot deny somebody a talent. You might as well never look at

Kevin Spacey wants the man suing him in Malibu to pay his legal bills

Kevin Spacey is demanding a judge throw out the lawsuit accusing the actor of sexual battery and wants the man suing him to pay his legal bills. According to court documents, Spacey denies all allegations of wrongdoing in the case brought by John Doe. Spacey argues that Doe has “suffered no damages attributable to any wrongful conduct” by him. He claims the man also is owed no damages. The actor also argues that he did not engage in any wrongful conduct, let alone wrongful conduct with malice or reckless disregard to Plaintiff’s rights and feelings. He is adamant “no sexual battery” occurred and

William Little’s father must explain missing cellphone in court next month

William Little’s father will appear in court next month to address the whereabouts of a cell phone that could be key to the case, his lawyer said Friday.  The Nantucket District Court has ordered the accuser’s father, Nick Little, to produce on July 8 a cell phone used by his son at the time of Nantucket facts. If he is not able to do so, the court said Little must testify about the wherabouts and condition of the phone. Mitchell Garabedian, who represents Little as well as the accuser and his mother, said Little intends to voluntarily appear in court. Kevin Spacey‘s

Kevin Spacey accuser can’t find phone defense asked

An attorney for William Little, who accused Kevin Spacey of groping him at a Nantucket bar, says the man cannot find a cellphone he has been ordered to turn over to the defense. Nantucket District Judge Thomas Barrett earlier this month ordered Spacey’s accuser to provide to state police by Friday the cellphone the accuser used at the time of the alleged groping. Spacey’s lawyers want to try to recover text messages they say would help the actor’s case. Attorney Mitchell Garabedian said in court documents filed Wednesday that neither Spacey’s accuser nor his parents have been able to find the phone, and that they

“TheUsualWishes”

Stay Spacey, Mr. Fowler

Tell us your story

Do you have a story or anecdote about Kevin Spacey that you want to tell? Fill out the form in this page and we will publish it in the appropriate section
Contact Us
Request Info




© 2017. «SupportKevinSpacey.com».All right reserved. - Cookie & Privacy policy
Inline
Inline